Deluxe Venous Access Device Model
Offering left and right subclavian catheter connections and a Port-a-Cath device, this model is designed for instruction in the use and care of subclavian and implantable access catheters.
It can be used for:
- Teaching nurses, patients, and families to medicate using catheters
- Teaching the “heparin lock” technique to prevent clogging
- Teaching the catheter’s use for blood sampling, injection, and infusion therapy
- Teaching how to locate the implantable catheter by palpation
- Caring for left or right subclavian catheters
- Changing the subclavian catheter injection cap
- Cleaning and bathing the site and changing the site dressings
Non-staining antiseptics also may be applied. Mounted on collapsible easel. Comes with carrying case. 18½" x 13" x 5". Replacement Skin Door (Item #26128) also available.