How to Protect Against Flu and Other Viruses Folding Display
To combat the flu, COVID-19, or other viral respiratory illnesses, some basic precautions can make a huge difference in preventing the spread of dangerous viruses. This two-panel folding display emphasizes the basic steps we can all take to help keep ourselves and those around us healthier.
With colorful graphics and easy-to-read text, the display covers:
- How to protect myself (wash your hands; don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth; live a healthy lifestyle; and maintain a social distance)
- How to protect others (stay home when you’re ill, catch and cover coughs and sneezes, and get vaccinated when possible as recommended by your healthcare professional)
- What is the flu?
- Who’s at risk for serious flu illness?
- How do I know whether I have the flu?
- What’s the best way to wash my hands?
Great for public health initiatives, classrooms, employee break rooms, or anywhere as a reminder that we all play a role in keeping ourselves and those around us safe from viruses, including the flu and coronavirus. Two-panel display measures 29" x 22½" opened.