Visualize Your Portion Size Display Spanish
Being wise about portion size is an important part of weight management. Featuring clever combinations of common foods and household objects, this Spanish-language display trains viewers’ eyes to recognize portion sizes by relating them to everyday things. Models include:
- A yo-yo half representing one cookie portion
- A deck of cards/steak representing 3 oz of cooked lean meat
- A computer mouse/pasta representing ½ cup of cooked pasta
- A smart phone/fish representing 3 oz of cooked fish
- 1 CD/pancake representing 1 oz of grains
- 2 dominoes representing 3 oz of cheese
- 1 die representing 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine
- A tennis ball/orange representing a medium fruit
- A golf ball/peanut butter representing 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- A light bulb/broccoli representing ½ cup of cooked vegetables
Comes in portable carrying case that measures 20" x 14" x 3½".
This item is available only as a special order. For minimum quantities, additional details, and pricing, please contact Customer Service at 1-855-510-6720 email@example.com.