ICEA Childbirth Educator Tool Kit With Brown Fetal Model
Packed with essentials, this kit of childbirth education teaching tools is made for busy educators on the move. Created in consultation with the International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA), the kit includes:
- Our Knitted Uterus Model Set With Brown Fetal Model, which includes our Knitted Uterus/Vagina Model, our Knitted Uterus Model Cesarean Version, and our Fetal Model, Brown. Made of variegated blue acrylic yarns, each knitted uterus model differentiates the fundus, lower segment, cervix, and vagina (attached with snaps). The Cesarean Version Model also has a low-transverse zippered opening.
- Our Deluxe Flexible Pelvis Model, which shows the pelvis in accurate detail, is easy to manipulate, and allows delivery of the Fetal Model.
- Our Placenta/Cord/Amnion/Chorion Model, which allows the Fetal Model to be shown inside a simulated amniotic sac and includes a snap-on cord that clearly reveals the veins and arteries.
- One Molded Plastic Dilatation Chart, which graphically depicts cervical dilatation at 1 cm, 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm, 6 cm, 8 cm, and 10 cm.
- The Dance of Teaching Childbirth Education: Essentials and Insights Book by Julie Jensen, PhD, LCCE, FACCE, with the late Connie Livingston, BS, RN, LCCE, FACCE, ICCE, CMBE, IAT, which assists educators and other perinatal practitioners in creating an empowering and effective curriculum.
- One durable ICEA Childbirth Educator Tote Bag, which features a zippered closure and three unzippered large outside pockets. The sturdy, high-quality, roomy tote bag with reinforced bottom carries all the educator essentials in the kit.
Also available with fetal models with skin tones of dark brown or beige, the tool kit is a must-have resource for childbirth educators new to the field who want to build their set of quality resources as well as for experienced educators looking for an easy way to transport essential teaching tools.