The Stages of Labor 3rd Edition: A Visual Guide USB, Spanish
With stunning animation providing an authentic view of the physiology of birth and actual birth footage, this program in Spanish on a USB flash drive helps expectant parents understand each of the four stages of the natural labor process. Highlights skin-to-skin contact, bonding between mother and infant, and more.
- Anatomy of Pregnancy, including uterus, cervix, vagina, and more
- Signs of Prelabor, including Braxton-Hicks contractions, lightening, mucous plug, and more
- Onset of Labor, such as contractions and water breaking, COAT
- Four Stages of Labor, an overview
- First Stage, contractions, when to head to the hospital, and more
- Second Stage, including contractions, pelvic station, crowing, birth, and more
- Third Stage, with skin-to-skin contact and delivery of the placenta
- Fourth Stage, including involution of the uterus and breastfeeding
Includes digital posters. Grade 8–Adult. 34 minutes.