The New Mom's Handbook, English
This handbook presents new moms with the valuable information they need to take care of themselves and their babies during the first 6 weeks after birth. Features a wide variety of topics covering self-care, feeding baby, baby care, safety tips, and immunization schedules, including:
- Uterine Care, Vaginal Flow
- Birth Control
- Baby Blues and Postpartum Depression
- Sucking, Better Burps, Spitting Up, Hiccuping
- Sleeping Positions and SIDS
- Temperature Taking, Cord Care
- Common Infant Conditions
- Crib Safety, Car Safety, Sun Safety
- Choking Rescue
- And Much More!
A great resource to help ensure an easier transition into parenthood. Staple-bound paperback. 36 pages.