Marijuana Flip Chart
Although marijuana has gained increased public acceptance with wider legalization, marijuana is not a harmless drug. Perfect for teaching about the potential dangers of marijuana use, this completely updated, 6-panel flip chart (12" x 17") features dramatic text and eye-catching artwork to present the facts about marijuana.
Topics covered in the flip chart include:
- What marijuana is, including discussion of THC, different forms of marijuana (such sinsemilla, hashish, and marijuana extracts), synthetic cannabinoids (K2, Spice, and herbal incense), and how marijuana is used
- What happens when marijuana is used, including physical effects and possible signs of use
- Dangers of marijuana use, including harmful health effects, such as lung and breathing problems, cardiovascular stress, severe nausea and vomiting, fetal and infant harm, changes in brain development, mental health probems, and marijuana use disorder and addiction
- Additional dangers, such as the risks of drugged driving, lower academic achievement, poorer health, and decreased overall satisfaction in life
- Getting help for a marijuana use disorder
Also covers the emerging dangers of vaping marijuana. Flip chart features presentation notes on reverse panels. 6 panels. 12" x 17".